Thursday 6 December 2012

Camp Day 2

To Start the morning we went to Kauai park were the mud pools are and it smells like 1,000,000 monkeys that had eggs for breakfast and did a ginormas fart. The mud pools were bubbly and hot you could see the sofa and steam coming off the mud pools. After that we got to put our feet in a weird smeeling, warm  pool. The pool was't hot at all it just smelt like rotten eggs but it felt like my feet were getting massaged.  We got to play on the playground for about 5 minutes. Then we left to the gondolla and the luge.
    Oh Yeah! I had just realised that we are going on the gondolla and the luge. I could not wait to go on the luge because my mum told me about it and from what has said it sounds pretty good. When there it was a long wait just get on the gondolla, Oh! and even get me started about the wait to go on the luge. Oh well it was all worth because we got two rides on the luge, one on the beginner track and then any track we want. On the gondolla ride almost everyone was freaked out to go on it because it was high above the ground but I was't. When we finished rides on the luge we went back up in a chair lift and at one point it stoped for about 25 seconds. We went down the gondolla once more and got back in the bus and went to our next destination, Paradise valley.
   "Wooooo Hooooooooooo! Our next stop is at paradise valley" I said to my self in my head. When we got their we had lunch. At Paradise valley we got to pat 11 month old girl lions. They were asleep but still nice and cuddly. It was a hot day for us so imagion how it would be for the lions with all that fur on. Next we went to the older lions, their was about 6 lions, one of them was called Max, he was pretty much the boss lion, he's been alive for 18 years. During that time a lady started talking to us about how much meat they get each day and how long they live for, stuff like that. When the lady was feeding the lions Max kept steeling the other lions food by growling at them. Then we went back out the front and Mrs Larsen said if you guys be quiet I will get you treat, the treat was a cold ice block. The ice block cooled me right down because sitting under the heat was unbereble. So then we headed off to the pools.
Yes! I said to myself as I heard Mrs Larsen say, "we are going to the Rotorua Aquatic center now". I was realived I throught we were going back to the camp. It was so hot I just quickly got dressed and just bombed into the pool. It was so cold. Their was sprinklers outside that spring up when your looking it was so fun. Then we went back on the bus and went back to camp after we got dressed.
    When we got back we played bulrush, the ground was prickley and soar. Then we had tea and dessert. About 10 minutes later we watched a movie. The movie was The Muppets, It was weird because their was alot of singing in it. It was a crack up movie thow, I liked it.      


No comments:

Post a Comment